This is surely one of the most boring post I’ll write, I’m sorry if ever you arrived here and expected something fun.
I’ll be brief:
– woke up at 4h30 (still don’t know why)
– got out of bed at 5h30
– got at the office at 8
– had a nice chat with my ex girlfriend, current friend, on the phone.
– made some wireframes, workflows, user cases.
– had a coffee with some nice people at the office.
– had lunch with some other nice people from the office.
– had a meeting and it went nice
– took an appointment with dentist, osteopath and gaz bottles provider
– had another meeting that went also well, with some nice person; included laughing with my colleague.
– had some nice chats with friends about football, sex, food, work, technology and weather
– on the way back home, had a fantastic chat with another colleague that taught me about Arduino technology and its posiblities, inviting me to think and propose ideas.
– had a drink in a nice bar with 2 colleagues.
– made a laundry, took it out and put it to dry.
– washed a ridiculously large amount of dishes
– listened to great music meanwhile
– shared a lot on instagram, facebook, path, twitter, foursquare, linkedin
– took time for some quick calligraphy, used a relaxing tool at the office, and did a nice thing about this fantastic “arroz con leche” I had for desert at mid-day.
And the worst is that I think I’m forgetting stuff.
And tomorrow, I’m attending my first Clasico (Real Madrid Vs. FC Barcelona).
Can’t complain; can’t complain… had a nice day.